GTC (General Terms and Conditions) – As of: 13.12.2020
1. Conclusion of a contract
1. The presentation of the products in our online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. By placing your order, you are making us an offer to conclude a corresponding contract with you. You are bound to your offer for a period of two working days in Berlin. Within this period of time we can declare acceptance of your offer, which is usually achieved by successfully completing the payment process in accordance with Paragraph 3, execution of the order or confirmation of the order in writing. The email we send automatically confirming the receipt of your order is not a declaration of acceptance for the purpose of concluding a contract.
2. If advance payment has been agreed, the contract is concluded after receipt of payment by delivery of the ordered goods. We do not reserve goods that have been ordered in advance. If the goods are no longer in stock or sold out upon receipt of payment, we will inform you of this immediately and offer you to reverse or change your order.
3. Depending on the payment method you have chosen, a contract may be concluded earlier:
a) Payment by credit card – conclusion of the contract at the time the credit card is charged
b) Payment via PayPal selected – conclusion of contract at the time of confirmation of your payment by PayPal
c) Payment by immediate transfer – conclusion of the contract at the time of confirmation of your payment by SOFORT AG
d) Payment via Giropay – conclusion of the contract at the time your bank confirms your payment
4. The contract language is German.
5. Our offer is subject to self-delivery. If the ordered goods are not available for reasons that we could not have foreseen when the contract was concluded and we are not supplied by a supplier through no fault of our own, we have the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case we will inform you immediately that a delivery is not possible and we will immediately reimburse you for any purchase price already paid. This right only applies to consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB) if we have concluded a specific hedging transaction and surprisingly, through no fault of our own, the supplier did not deliver.
6. General terms and conditions of the customer are not part of the contract unless their validity is expressly agreed.
2. Minimum age and place of residence of the customer
1. If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, you must have reached the age of 18 when placing your order. No contract is concluded with minors. We are entitled to have your age proven to us in a suitable manner before concluding the contract or before handing over the goods.
2. If we learn after the conclusion of the contract that you have not reached the age of 18, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. Storage of the contract text and correction of entered data
1. The text of the contract is not saved by us and can no longer be called up by you after completing the order process.
2. However, you can print out the order data immediately after placing the order and you will also receive an order confirmation by email.
3. Data entered in the course of an order process can be corrected before sending the order using the browser’s back button. Furthermore, there is a possibility of correction if this is explicitly shown on the respective page of our shop.
We are entitled to make partial deliveries if a contract for the delivery of several articles has been concluded and it is possible and reasonable for you to use the articles individually according to their intended use, according to the circumstances recognizable when the contract was concluded.
5. Transfer of risk on delivery to entrepreneurs
1. If you are an entrepreneur in accordance with § 14 BGB, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the purchased goods is transferred with the delivery of the item to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise assigned to carry out the shipment.
2. If the dispatch is delayed at your request, the risk referred to in paragraph 1 passes to you when you report that the goods are ready for dispatch.
6. Retention of Title
The delivered goods remain our property until the final and full payment of the invoice.
1. You are entitled to the statutory claim if you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB.
2. If you are an entrepreneur in the sense of § 14 BGB, the limitation period for warranty claims is one year. The choice of follow-up