We, Beerellion GmbH, operate the website www.beereau.shop and collect certain data from our visitors and customers, insofar as this is necessary. In the following data protection declaration you can find out what we do with your data, so-called personal data, and why we do this. We will also tell you how we protect your data, when the data will be deleted and what rights you have thanks to data protection.
WHOM CAN I CONTACT?
Responsible for this website is:
+49 (0) 176 62878154
You can also use this contact information to contact our data protection officer. Please contact us at any time if you have specific questions about your data, its deletion or your rights.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions about your data protection rights or if you would like to assert your rights below
· Right of withdrawal acc. Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you want to revoke your previously given consent to a newsletter)
· Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you would like to know what data we have stored about you)
· Correction acc. Art. 16 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if your e-mail address has changed and we should replace the old e-mail address)
· Deletion acc. Art. 17 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you want us to delete certain data that we have stored about you)
Restriction of processing acc. Art. 18 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you do not want us to delete your e-mail address, but only use it to send absolutely necessary e-mails)
· Data portability acc. Art. 20 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us to receive your data stored by us in a compressed format, e.g. because you want to make the data available to another website)
· Objection according to Art. 21 GDPR (e.g. you can contact us if you do not agree to one of the advertising or analysis processes specified here)
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 para. 1 GDPR (e.g. you can also contact the data protection supervisory authority in your federal state directly if you have complaints.
DELETION OF DATA AND STORAGE DURATION
Unless otherwise stated, we will delete your data as soon as it is no longer needed, e.g. Your email address after unsubscribing from our newsletter. Your data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by law expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract. Certain data may have to be kept longer for legal reasons. You can of course request information about the stored data at any time.
VISIT THE WEBSITE
If you just want to look around our website, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website, above all:
IP address (e.g. 95.91.215.example or 2a02: 8109: 9440: 1198: bdb1: 551f: example)
Approximate location based on the IP area (e.g. Berlin & surroundings)
Internet provider (e.g. Kabel Deutschland or Deutsche Telekom)
Internet speed (e.g. 120 Mbit)
Date and time (e.g. 11:45 am on May 25th, 2019)
Last visited website (e.g. google.de)
Browser (e.g. Chrome or Safari)
Operating system (e.g. Mac OS)
As a protective measure for your privacy, we delete or anonymize the IP address after you visit our website. This means that the other, technical data can no longer be traced back to you and are only used for anonymous, statistical purposes to optimize our website. The purpose of the temporary storage of the data is, on the one hand, the technical necessity to establish a connection and the correct, error-free presentation of our website. The IP address and the technical data already mentioned are required to display the website, to avoid display problems for visitors and to correct error messages. The legal basis is the so-called legitimate interest, which in the context of the aforementioned protective measures and in accordance with the European data protection requirements from Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR has been checked.
You have the option of contacting us by email.
As a protective measure, your data will be deleted immediately after you have successfully contacted us and completed the contact request. The only purpose is to establish contact